CE’s top tips for picking a meal plan provider
Who’s inspecting safety and quality?
Is this someone’s kitchen or a regulated commercial space?
Who’s calculating the macros. How are they getting the nutritional numbers?
Does the chef have your best interest in mind? Are the meals truly healthy?
Results Start Here:
- CE is USDA certified to ship toall retailers
- All CE meals are made in local brickand-mortar kitchens, with more than 60 locations nationwide
- CE compiles all macros based oninformation from FDA-regulated, nutritional databases
- CE has developed a network of wellestablishedsourcing partners to ensureonly the freshest, highest quality
- As fitness experts, CE founders have personally chosen every franchise owner