Frequently Asked Questions
Provide a positive, welcoming, friendly, comfortable, non-judgmental and motivating environment for everyone. Provide a guidance for living a healthier life by making healthier fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle choices. Provide customers with accountability and support to reach individual goals. Provide educational tools to accommodate each person’s lifestyle needs. Provide a menu that accommodates all levels of clean eaters.
What Is Clean Eating?
Eating as many of the healthiest options in each of the food groups while also limiting the not-so-healthy options. This means embracing whole, natural eatz like vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and health proteins and fats. It also means cutting back on refined grains, added sugars, salt and unhealthy fats.
We Feed Different Lifestyles
- Customizable Meal Plans: For the strict eaters, we offer a full range of options at CLEANEATZ.com/CUSTOM.
- Grab ‘N’ Go Options: Pick up a Low Carb, Vegetarian, Extra Protein or Basic meal in our Grab ‘N’ Go freezers.
- Family Meals: Because all ages need to eat clean, we’ve created a lineup to satisfy your entire pack.
Why Go Meatless?
At Clean Eatz, we give our meatless eaters an experience that satisfies their tastes and diet needs.
- Full line of delicious vegetarian and vegan sandwiches and wraps
- Smoothie options, featuring plant-based protein powder
- Pescatarian dishes designed to satisfy
Clean Eatz Take on Sodium
The recommended intake of sodium (salt) is 2,300 mg, which amounts to 1 teaspoon, or 6 grams of salt per day. We help by:
- Offering Pink Himalayan salt for those who need to add sodium to their diet
- Keeping our Clean Eatz spices sodium free
- Using fresh herbs in our cafe to add flavor instead of sodium
- Following a “No Salt in the Kitchen” rule across our entire system
Can Kids Eat Clean, Too?
One in three kids in the U.S. is considered overweight or obese. We believe healthy habits start at an early age. We strive to make a difference while they’re young through our:
- Kids menu
- Healthy snacks
- Family meals
Clean Eatz sources its ingredients only from suppliers that are bonded, insured, and that have protocols in place to ensure the safety of our customers. Our stand is to provide our customers with the best products that we can. Some of our products are organic, grass-fed, or all natural. However, utilizing only these ingredients would increase the cost of our eatz by 25-40%, deterring many who wish to eat healthier and distracting them from the main goal of making healthier choices.
Clean Eatz Take on Sugar
According to the American Heart Association (AHA), the maximum amount of added sugars you should eat per day are: Men –150 calories (37.5 grams or 9 teaspoons) and Women – 100 calories per (25 grams or 6 teaspoons). We help by:
- Offering complex carbs with lower glycemic indexes
- Taking high fructose corn syrups out of our sauces
- Using fresh fruit, agave syrup and stevia in our drink stations
- Subbing applesauce and honey in our sweet treats
We specialize in all lifestyles and can even help those with known allergens. Our Café, however, does process dairy, egg, tree nuts, wheat, wheat, peanuts, soybeans, fish, and shellfish items that may contain or come into contact with known allergens. Still, we can customize to all needs if notified. Lettuce wraps, brown rice, quinoa, and sweet potatoes are some of the options we use to substitute our wheat products.